Lin Chia-he, an endurance swimmer, completed the first single-day round-trip Turtle Island swim. From Yilan”s Wushih Harbor to the shores of Turtle Island and back is roughly 20 kilometers and takes a motorized boat about one hour. The feat took nearly 13 hours in the water with only a 40 minute rest on the island.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming