Ryan Lochte chatted with Access Hollywood’s Kit Hoover about his new documentary “In Deep with Ryan Lochte,” which is available to watch now on NBCUniversal’s new streaming platform, Peacock. The Olympic gold medal swimmer shared how fans will finally get to see the “real” him in the documentary. He noted that it wasn’t hard revisiting his Rio scandal because it has helped shape who he is today. Ryan also gushed about his family, including being a girl dad to his one-year-old daughter Liv Rae. Plus, Ryan admitted that he “took it easy” on Prince Harry when they raced in a Vegas pool back in 2012, but he said if they had the chance to compete again, he wouldn’t throw in the towel so easily this time around.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile