In this episode of the Propulsion Swimming Podcast, we are talking about a topic we’ve wanted to cover for such a long time, returning to training safely. Many swimmers have now spent the longest period out of pool since they first starting swimming, so it is imperative to adjust focus when getting back in the pool.
We discuss how swimmers should now be aiming to correct their technique and avoiding injury rather than quickly aiming to get back into competitive swimming shape and fitness.
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example
- Most magic tricks underwater – Guinness World Records
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records