In this episode of the Propulsion Swimming Podcast, we are talking about a topic we’ve wanted to cover for such a long time, returning to training safely. Many swimmers have now spent the longest period out of pool since they first starting swimming, so it is imperative to adjust focus when getting back in the pool.
We discuss how swimmers should now be aiming to correct their technique and avoiding injury rather than quickly aiming to get back into competitive swimming shape and fitness.
- Woman breaks record swimming across Monterey Bay
- Canterbury Year 12 students visit the almost completed Aquatic and Tennis Centre
- Brent Hayden Open Water Swimming With FORM Goggles and Live Heart Rate
- Lab Series Introduces New Rescue Water Series With Calvyn Justus
- Are you up for the #SwimAgain Challenge? | Swimming Canada
- ‘Sunrise Swiming’ at Bray Lake
- Simon Popelka | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- How to Swim Faster Butterfly | MySwimPro