One of London’s most popular set of outdoor pools has reopened to swimmers again after closing for months during the coronavirus lockdown.
Hampstead Heath men’s, ladies’ and mixed bathing ponds, as well as the nearby Parliament Hill lido, reopened for early-morning swimmers on Saturday after the Government said outdoor pools could reopen from July 11.
City of London Corporation, which manages the pools, said lifeguards have been trained to keep to social distancing rules if they need to assist swimmers in the water.
The corporation added that if the new early-morning sessions run safely, extra swimming sessions will be added.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile