The John H. Furbee Aquatics Center in Desert Hot Springs reopens Monday morning. The center, like many public pools in the valley, has been shut down due to the pandemic.
The city says they’re reopening the center for the season with new protective measures in place. All patrons will have their temperatures taken upon arrival and need to be wearing face coverings when not in the pool.
Additionally, a six foot social distance must be maintained between people in and out of the pool. A maximum of 20 people will be allowed inside the pool at any given time.
The city also says swim classes will not be offered this season as in years past.
- Insane drone video reveals huge hammerhead shark circling clueless swimmer in Florida
- Video: Clearwater man defrosts Thanksgiving turkey in swimming pool
- Ozzy Man Reviews: Jason Statham Diving
- Australian Women’s Awesome Dives at Gwangju 2019 | FINA World Championships
- Beautiful Women’s Dives – Team Great Britain | Gwangu 2019 | FINA World Championships
- Wu Minxia vs He Zi – Epic Diving Gold Medal Battle | Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- Alessandro De Rose’s spectacular Dive for Bronze at Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Jun Hoong Cheong vs. Si Yajie – Epic Duel for Gold at Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships