Before swim, check the tide times.
Swim 1-2hrs before high tide.
Look at other swimmers and see what direction they are being pulled to.
Always be aware how strong the tide pull and undercurrents are.
Note which direction you are being pulled to by looking at a fixed landmark or buoy.
- World’s deepest diving pool opens in Poland
- Don’t ‘Spear’ The Water, Do THIS Instead | Feedback Friday | Effortless Swimming
- Wastewater leak into Biscayne Bay causes no-swim advisory
- 13-year-old Chen Yuxi’s Top 3 Dives at Gwangju 2019! | FINA World Championships
- ISL Season 2 Pool Tour | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- “Swimming is a generational skill.” – Sabir Muhammad | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Power in Poetry: To the Swimmer
- Dana Vollmer vs Alicia Coutts – 7 hundredths of a second between Gold & Silver!