July 1 is set to be a big reopening day for activities and locations that have been suspended ever since the movement control order (MCO) was introduced – among them public swimming pools, theatres, cinemas and important meetings such as annual general meetings (AGMs) for political parties and trade unions.
Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob said swimming pools and water recreational activities will be allowed from July 1 subject to recovery MCO standard operating procedures.
He also announced that cinemas, theatres and other “live events” will be allowed to resume business from July 1 but in closed premises only.
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming
- Meet Elena Krawzow, German swimming star and first Paralympic athlete on Playboy cover *EXPLICIT*
- Ullswater – 6-hour English Channel Qualifying Swim 2020
- Swimming in Waves | Open Water Wild Swimming in Scotland
- Black bear goes for a swim in Flathead Lake
- Unlikely Olympian ‘Eric the Eel’ reflects on his fame 20 years on | AFP
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Katie McLaughlin
- Migrants jump overboard from NGO vessel to swim to Sicily coast