Watching gold medalist Maggie MacNeil of London try to work out in the backyard pool she learned to swim in, is like watching a dolphin in a too-small aquarium, one or two strokes and she’s at the wall. MacNeil is making the best of a bad situation by swimming with a weight resistance machine, but what she really needs is her home town to open the Aquatic Centre or Thames Pool and let her train.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC