Swimming in a saltwater lake that’s green and has low visibility – would you do it?
During COVID-19 we had no choice because the pools were shut.
Evandale Lake scares me a little bit because you can’t see anything and it’s dark and green. It reminds me of the Creature of the Black Lagoon.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC