High-Performance Center – Ontario Head Coach Ben Titley caught up with his former swimmer, 2016 Olympian Michelle Toro, for episode 2 of #SwimChat. They discussed how HPC-Ont is handling the shutdown, what the return to the pool will look like, Canada’s 2016 Olympic successes and more. Let us know what you think in the comments. – Ontario High-Performance Center Head Coach Ben Titley met his former swimmer, Olympian Michelle Toro, for episode 2 of #Let’s Talk Swimming. They discussed how CHP-Ont is managing this break, what the return to the pool will look like, Canada’s Olympic successes in 2016, and more. Let us know what you think in the comments.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming