Relive the moment when Michael Phelps succeeded for the first time to stop the clock under 1:55.00 in a 200m Individual Medley event in the 2007 edition of the FINA World Championships in Melbourne. With this performance he set a new World Record and claimed another Gold Medal for his prestigious FINA World Championships medal collection.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Watch: Mountain Lion Swims Across Reservoir In Colorado