Wild swimming is an activity that takes place in some natural waters, such as rivers and lakes.
It’s important for wild swimming enthusiasts to know that there are a number of factors that affect river water quality. Water companies can have an influence, along with other activities such as agricultural practices, septic tanks and road drainage, too.
For more information visit: https://www.wessexwater.co.uk/environ…
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships
- Announcement of Grand Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Aquatics Centre