Swimming pools have become a suburban status symbol. Not only are they glamorized in movies and tv shows, but youtube channels such as Architectural Digest showcase envy inducing swimming pools in the backyards of celebrities signifying luxury, leisure and glamor. To the rest of us, they are a symbol of prosperity and an escape from the daily grid.
But behind all the glamor, pool construction is actually very disruptive, it’s a laborious undertaking, and is pretty expensive. So when shipping container pools come along promising an all in one solution, where a box holding a pool and all the pool equipment can be simply delivered to your site, connected to your water supply and set up in just one day, it seems like a very appealing alternative.
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled