Swimming pools have become a suburban status symbol. Not only are they glamorized in movies and tv shows, but youtube channels such as Architectural Digest showcase envy inducing swimming pools in the backyards of celebrities signifying luxury, leisure and glamor. To the rest of us, they are a symbol of prosperity and an escape from the daily grid.
But behind all the glamor, pool construction is actually very disruptive, it’s a laborious undertaking, and is pretty expensive. So when shipping container pools come along promising an all in one solution, where a box holding a pool and all the pool equipment can be simply delivered to your site, connected to your water supply and set up in just one day, it seems like a very appealing alternative.
- Man rescued after attempting mile-long swim off Dauphin Island
- Jacob’s Well Swimming Hole in Texas | MicBergsma
- UC Santa Barbara swimmer to go 10 miles in ocean waters for COVID relief
- 71km. 13 Lakes. 3 Days | Lake District Ultra Swimming Challenge With George Taplin [Podcast] | Propulsion Swimming
- How hard is it to swim the English Channel? | Rugby player’s incredible attempt
- My $1,000,000 Training Pool | Cody Miller Vlogs
- 22 migrants crammed onto a dinghy spotted stranded in the English Channel | SWNS
- 19-year-old Spanish swimmer dies after practicing breath-holding