The Schools Annual National Swimming Finals has been cancelled.
The event was cancelled due to the restrictions in place and also for the well-being of the swimmers.
The committee has been having thorough discussions on the plans for the future of the competition.
Fiji School Swimming has produced some talented young swimmers like Moana Wind.
The competition cancelled provides the opportunity for the committee to strategize.
More schools will be invited to participate once everything normalises.
- How a 3-year-old Dubai boy trapped in a swimming pool was rescued
- Nevada’s Ben Hines rules the pool
- Swimmer found unresponsive, pronounced dead at Magic Island
- ‘Coach Rich’ vows to rebuild aquatic center after Hurricane Sally destroyed it
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets
- Video shows huge alligator swimming in storm surge after Hurricane Sally hit
- Ryan Lochte’s first individual Olympic gold medal goes missing
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer