A public swimming pool in Essen, the Grugabad, opened its doors again this Thursday after a lengthy closure due to the coronavirus pandemic. People could be seen swimming in the pool, following social distancing rules, Friday.
No more than 1,000 individuals are to be allowed into the complex of pools at the same time and people must maintain distancing both inside and outside the water.
The opening of public pools is a milestone in the return to business as usual after the coronavirus lockdown, as gyms and other fitness facilities remain closed in other German states, including Berlin.
- Para Swimmers Share Their Story of Inclusion and Success Through the Help of Their Coaches
- Swim Australia Swim Safer Week with Ambassador Jade
- ISL 2020 Review | This Is The Future Of Swimming | Propulsion Swimming
- Winter Swimming – Key Things You Need to Know About the Joys of Cold Water Swims
- How We Got To The Deepest Part Of The Ocean – Guinness World Records
- Anna Bader’s INCREDIBLE 20m Final Performance at #FINABarcelona2013 | High Diving
- Diving Insights – with Jamaica’s Yona Knight-Wisdom | Technical Talks
- Adam Peaty & Kira Toussaint on their new Short Course World Records