Is it safe to go swimming?
Coronavirus might be scary, but it’s not Jaws—it’s still safe to go in the water. But, as Dr. Nita Bharti of Penn State’s Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics explains, you’ll still want to avoid crowded places when looking to escape the heat of the coming summer.
- China Breaks Mixed Medley Relay World Record For First Swimming World Record of 2020
- Brendan Cullen preparing for his 2021 English Channel Swim
- “We Are Changing What it Means to be Different” | Ellie Cole | Rising Phoenix | Paralympic Games
- Nina Zhivanevskaya wins Gold for Spain – Championships Record! | FINA World Championships
- Lezak, Bousquet talk about the 4×100 Free Relay from Beijing Olympics
- How Benedict Cumberbatch Learned to Freedive for Jaeger-LeCoultre’s New Short Film
- A Man of Many Talents! Simone Barlaam | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Mother trying to rescue 3 children drowns in North Wildwood, officials say