This man has swam some of the most contaminated waterways in America to fight for clean water. Christopher Swain holds the record for being the first person to swim the length of the Columbia, Hudson, Mohawk, Charles, Mystic and East Rivers, as well as Lake Champlain, the Gowanus Canal, Newtown Creek, Long Island Sound, Narragansett Bay, and large sections of the Atlantic coast of the United States.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming