How to relax and stay calm before a meet, before a swim and after practice
This episode of #FFTLive was led by Olympian and Olympic Coach Brett Hawke, and Olympian Kim Vandenberg.
- Relaxation techniques
- Importance of relaxation as it relates to recovery
- How to stay calm before a meet
- How to control your nerves before a race
- …and much more!
- Canterbury Year 12 students visit the almost completed Aquatic and Tennis Centre
- Brent Hayden Open Water Swimming With FORM Goggles and Live Heart Rate
- Lab Series Introduces New Rescue Water Series With Calvyn Justus
- Are you up for the #SwimAgain Challenge? | Swimming Canada
- ‘Sunrise Swiming’ at Bray Lake
- Simon Popelka | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- How to Swim Faster Butterfly | MySwimPro
- The burden of weight | Artistic swimmer Debbie Soh | Toughest Part of Sport