The 2020 European Aquatics Championships are now confirmed for 10-23 May 2021
The 2020 European Aquatics Championships in Swimming, Diving, Open Water Swimming, and Artistic Synchronised Swimming, originally planned for 11-24 May 2020 in Budapest (HUN) and provisionally re-planned at first for 17-30 August 2020, are now confirmed for 10-23 May 2021, in Budapest (HUN).
The decision to reschedule the Championships to 10-23 May 2021 has been taken in full cooperation and agreement with the Hungarian Swimming Association, the Hungarian Government and local organizers. We believe it is realistic to hope that by May 2021 things will have returned to normal, hence allowing the organization of an exceptional event.
The 2020 LEN Water Polo Cups competitions are cancelled
This means that there will be no continuation or additional games related to the 2019-2020 Water Polo Champions Leagues, the 2019-2020 Water Polo Euro League Women and the 2019-2020 Water Polo Euro Cup.
- China Breaks Mixed Medley Relay World Record For First Swimming World Record of 2020
- Brendan Cullen preparing for his 2021 English Channel Swim
- “We Are Changing What it Means to be Different” | Ellie Cole | Rising Phoenix | Paralympic Games
- Nina Zhivanevskaya wins Gold for Spain – Championships Record! | FINA World Championships
- Lezak, Bousquet talk about the 4×100 Free Relay from Beijing Olympics
- How Benedict Cumberbatch Learned to Freedive for Jaeger-LeCoultre’s New Short Film
- A Man of Many Talents! Simone Barlaam | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Mother trying to rescue 3 children drowns in North Wildwood, officials say