Here’s John Gatfield, NZ Aqua Black who is going to give you some pro-tips on improving your turns whilst on land. We know it’s a challenge to stay fit and motivated for your chosen sport when most of us are staying at home to help knock Covid-19 on the head. But even while we’re apart we can come together online with some fantastic free coaching and inspiration from some of New Zealand’s best athletes. Go on, give it a go!
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile