During the COVID-19 pandemic our Swimming Club has been thinking of ways to stay connected. As well as a Strength & Conditioning programme delivered through Zoom to Norwich Swan squad swimmers we have also set up a weekly Vlog with various challenges as well as features such as coaches corner where the swimmers can see what their coaches have been doing during the week. Its been a lot of fun!
Coach Nikki has long been a fan of US Olympic medalist Cody Miller, himself a keen vlogger, so she contacted him to tell him about our vlogging attempts! Shock of her life when he not only replied but recorded a special message for our club and its swimmers! What a guy!
- High-end Goggles Review – Worth it? | The Social Kick
- The Most Memorable Para Swimming Moments from Rio 2016 | Paralympic Games
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Jason Lezak
- Wayzata Loses to Minnetonka in Girls Swimming
- Jenny Garrison, North Central Triathlon and Swimming Coach, Discusses Female Role Models
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs