These videos were shot originally for Endless Pools back in 2016, but have never featured on our channel. We hope you find them useful.
In this 1st episode, Swim Smooth Head Coach, Paul Newsome, discusses whether you should be holding your breath when you swim and a cool drill that you can do in any pool to improve this aspect of your swimming.
We’ll be releasing 22 of these videos over the next 22 days during the coronavirus lockdown. The videos are short and sweet – around 90s to 5 minutes for most – and you’ll be sure to pick up some useful points for your swimming.
- Ryan Lochte: My 99-year-old Grandma had COVID
- British Swim School featured on NBC Washington
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Maddy Banic
- Ryan Lochte in tears: My dad called me great
- Champlin Park Swimmers Off to Fast Start
- Rough, Rough Waters in the 1993 Swim Across The Sound
- Coaches Corner: Building a Winning Staff & Incorporating Your Family with Team Success: Amy Albiero
- Fiji swimmers on alert for sharks, vibrant celebration ends on Vanuatu’s Tanna island