Bench presses are hard enough, but imagine doing them at the bottom of a lake!
Well, that’s exactly what Greg Wittstock (USA) did to achieve the record for the most consecutive bench presses underwater, managing an amazing total of 62.
Greg’s attempt took place in St. Charles, Illinois, USA, on 1 October 2019.
- Ryan Lochte: My 99-year-old Grandma had COVID
- British Swim School featured on NBC Washington
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Maddy Banic
- Ryan Lochte in tears: My dad called me great
- Champlin Park Swimmers Off to Fast Start
- Rough, Rough Waters in the 1993 Swim Across The Sound
- Coaches Corner: Building a Winning Staff & Incorporating Your Family with Team Success: Amy Albiero
- Fiji swimmers on alert for sharks, vibrant celebration ends on Vanuatu’s Tanna island