This is a Positive Coronavirus Update from Sarah Ferguson on how she is doing in Self Isolation in Durban South Africa. She shares with us how she is feeling what symptoms she has been experiencing from the Coronavirus COVID19 virus and how she is managing to stay strong and healthy.
Sarah gives some great advice that we can all use.
Stay safe out there during the 21-day lockdown and please please stay at home and take this seriously.
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming
- Meet Elena Krawzow, German swimming star and first Paralympic athlete on Playboy cover *EXPLICIT*
- Ullswater – 6-hour English Channel Qualifying Swim 2020
- Swimming in Waves | Open Water Wild Swimming in Scotland
- Black bear goes for a swim in Flathead Lake
- Unlikely Olympian ‘Eric the Eel’ reflects on his fame 20 years on | AFP
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Katie McLaughlin
- Migrants jump overboard from NGO vessel to swim to Sicily coast