How do you stay competitive in a lockdown when your office is the swimming pool?
Twenty-year-old swimmer Lewis Clareburt was to be New Zealand’s great hope in Tokyo.
He has already shown what he’s capable of – nabbing medals at both the world champs and Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.
Now with the Olympic Games on hold, what does training look like when you can’t do laps and tumble turns? Lewis Clareburt talks to Lisa Owen.
- Fast Swimming Technique – The Kick For a Faster Breastroke | The Race Club
- Justin Bieber’s Dangerous Swim in Cold, Cold Water
- The Get Out Swim | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Coronavirus: Concerns for missed swimming lessons during lockdown | 9 News Australia
- FSU student potentially paralyzed after Naples swimming accident
- Wearable inflatable SeeArch pops up for open-water rescues
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example