How do you stay competitive in a lockdown when your office is the swimming pool?
Twenty-year-old swimmer Lewis Clareburt was to be New Zealand’s great hope in Tokyo.
He has already shown what he’s capable of – nabbing medals at both the world champs and Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.
Now with the Olympic Games on hold, what does training look like when you can’t do laps and tumble turns? Lewis Clareburt talks to Lisa Owen.
- Is It Safe To Swim During The COVID-19 Pandemic? | ET NOW Exclusive
- MD Native Breaks Record for Swimming the Backstroke on the English Channel
- 5 Common Stroke Mistakes That Cause Shoulder Pain | Instant Fix?
- Swimming lessons are back at One Leisure this September
- Safety measures let Butte’s outdoor swimming pool stay open amid coronavirus
- How Hard is the English Channel Swim? Marathon Swimmer Catherine Breed | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Thinking About Open Water Swimming? Here’s Some Advice for Starting Out
- Michael Phelps: It’s OK not to feel OK during a pandemic