Your gym has closed and you can no longer use the pool to get in your swim workouts. What will you do? Have no fear, Coach Craig is here with a great dryland exercise that you can do at home with some stretch bands that will help you improve your high elbow catch and pull. Don’t fall behind, catapult forward with this great strength exercise.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack