The City of Sydney council has announced that they will be cancelling or postponing all non-essential events and in-person meetings as well as closing off some facilities amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Facilities like gyms and aquatic centres will be closed while restricted hours are being placed on libraries and community centres in a bid to encourage people to practice social distancing.
Speaking in a statement to news.com.au, Lord Mayor Clover Moore said that these changes were not made lightly but were necessary for the safety of those living in Sydney.
- How to Swim Faster Butterfly | MySwimPro
- The burden of weight | Artistic swimmer Debbie Soh | Toughest Part of Sport
- High surf advisory discouraging swimmers from getting one last swim in
- Laura Kellberg | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- Scottish swimmer ‘lucky to be alive’ after jellyfish sting
- ISL Training Camp // Turkey 2020 // Michael Andrew Vlogs
- The Difference Between a Good vs Great Swimmer With Kaitlin Sandeno
- Inside with Brett Hawke: James Guy