There was laughter in the air, amidst the sadness and confusion of the day.
The Michigan High School Athletic Association had announced in the hours preceding that the high school swim season was basically being shut down because of the coronavirus virus outbreak and athletes were still in shock to hear they would not be able to compete in the state swim and diving finals.
That didn’t stop them from getting together for one final practice, however.
- Lessons From Legends: The Development of Simone Manuel, Coach Allison Beebe
- Guy Crashes Drone Off Canadian Coast, Freediving YouTuber Helps Him Find It
- How Ranomi Kromowidjojo Prepares Mentally for the Biggest Moments | Inside With Brett Hawke
- Meet Kyiv’s Polar Bear Swimmers
- Post-Olympic Depression | Calvyn Justus
- Eagle Ford is proud to sponsor Tatjana Schoenmaker, Olympic Swimmer
- How to Draft in Open Water Swimming | Kona Endurance
- International Olympic Committee Denies Reports That Tokyo Summer Games Will Be Canceled