Learn How To Sight for Open Water Swimming from Open water swimmer Sarah Ferguson. In this video sarah explains how to sight for open water marathon races and ironman triathlon swims compared to sighting for open water swims in the open ocean. These tips and tricks will help you with your swimming sighting technique and help you swim straighter by getting your sea swim sighting on point.
Sarah Ferguson is an Open Water Swimmer from Durban South Africa Sarah is a physiotherapist and runs a private practice in Durban North at a multi-disciplinary center. She is also a motivational speaker, Pilates instructor, retired National Swimmer and swim coach.
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships
- Announcement of Grand Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Aquatics Centre