Learn How To Sight for Open Water Swimming from Open water swimmer Sarah Ferguson. In this video sarah explains how to sight for open water marathon races and ironman triathlon swims compared to sighting for open water swims in the open ocean. These tips and tricks will help you with your swimming sighting technique and help you swim straighter by getting your sea swim sighting on point.
Sarah Ferguson is an Open Water Swimmer from Durban South Africa Sarah is a physiotherapist and runs a private practice in Durban North at a multi-disciplinary center. She is also a motivational speaker, Pilates instructor, retired National Swimmer and swim coach.
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC