Michael Mcglynn has won 2020, 10 kilometer National Open water swimming championship in Jeffreys Bay in the Eastern Cape.
His win secures him a place in the team that will represent South Africa at the Tokyo Olympic Games, as well as the FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships. In second place was Danie Marais.
Favorite Chad Ho, who won gold at the 2015 World Aquatic Championships 5km race, led for the first five laps but dropped back ending with a disappointing sixth place.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming