Olympic gold medalist Simone Manuel continues to push barriers and break records simultaneously. Growing up as a black swimmer in an overwhelmingly white sport, Simone always knew she would face adversity & unique challenges as she continued to pursue her dreams. In this episode of #Milestones presented by Toyota, Simone breaks down what gives her the drive to be great and stand up as a role model for black kids who want to grow up to be a dominant just like her.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming