The Sarasota Sharks Swim Team has been building champions since 1961. Since the beginning, a tradition of excellence was created and continues to be recognized at all levels, including state, national and international stages. In addition to its highly competitive program, the Sharks also offer several levels for swimmers just starting out and those who prefer a less strenuous, but still competitive program.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile