Do you want to be the next breaststroke superstar like Adam Peaty, Cody Miller or James Wilby? This Elite Breaststroke Drill variation of 2 kicks 1 pull is going to be a secret weapon on your journey to becoming an Olympian
Breaststroke 2 Kick 1 Pull is a common drill done to improve streamlining and extending breaststroke stroke length. However, with a simple timing variation it can be turned into an extremely useful training method for elite swimmers!
Typically you’d swim 2 Kick 1 Pull at a moderate pace, but by altering your breaststroke timing you can add explosivity and power into your breaststroke technique.
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett
- Romanchuk And The Karate Chop | Effortless Swimming
- Swim with Seals
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming