A lawyer for Sun, a hugely popular figure in China, issued a fiery statement on Saturday reiterating that he will appeal, based on “a series of procedural errors”.
“February 28, 2020 was a dark day. It shows the scene where evil defeats justice and power replaces self-evident truths,” Beijing lawyer Zhang Qihuai said in a statement.
“On this day, CAS listened to prejudice, turned a blind eye to rules and procedures, turned a blind eye to facts and evidence, and accepted all lies and false evidence.”Read South China Morning Post
- The Invisible Threat Orcas Face In Norway
- Olympians Who Are “One In A Thousand”
- Caeleb Dressel | Dive and Glide Challenge | Propulsion Swimming
- Improve your Breaststroke Technique feat. Breeja Larson | Olympians’ Tips
- Florent Manaudou’s World Record at Doha 2014 | FINA World Championships
- How Ginger Huber won her Silver Medal at Barcelona 2013 | Technical Talks
- Disaster declaration after brain-eating amoeba found in water l GMA
- Texas child dies from brain-eating amoeba, water testing underway