A lawyer for Sun, a hugely popular figure in China, issued a fiery statement on Saturday reiterating that he will appeal, based on “a series of procedural errors”.
“February 28, 2020 was a dark day. It shows the scene where evil defeats justice and power replaces self-evident truths,” Beijing lawyer Zhang Qihuai said in a statement.
“On this day, CAS listened to prejudice, turned a blind eye to rules and procedures, turned a blind eye to facts and evidence, and accepted all lies and false evidence.”Read South China Morning Post
- Pond Swim Race | Hamish & Andy
- A Bear Goes Into a Kiddy Pool & Relaxes After a Long Day of Bear Things | Ring TV
- Adapting To Change In 2020 With Smarter Training Structure | Swimmer Strength
- Matt Richards Interview | Training in Lockdown, Shifting Goals and YouTube | Propulsion Swimming
- Butterfly Kick Underwater With Arms Above the Head | Analysis Swim
- Michael Klim Swim Training w/ Tai Budda Graham
- Swimmer Ryan Stramrood nominated for coveted international award
- GoPro Found After 6 Years at the Bottom of Honolulu Ocean Returned to Owner