Gill-inspired flaps covering open mesh areas in Nike’s Victory Swim allow the suit to shed water quickly. The design also features integrated hair management, a built-in sports bra, and close-fitting cuffs at the wrist and ankle to prevent sleeves and pant legs from riding up. The fabric provides a sun protection factor (SPF) of 40.
This video is part of the exhibition “Contemporary Muslim Fashions” on view Feb., 2020 through August, 2020 at Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum.
- Canterbury Year 12 students visit the almost completed Aquatic and Tennis Centre
- Brent Hayden Open Water Swimming With FORM Goggles and Live Heart Rate
- Lab Series Introduces New Rescue Water Series With Calvyn Justus
- Are you up for the #SwimAgain Challenge? | Swimming Canada
- ‘Sunrise Swiming’ at Bray Lake
- Simon Popelka | Recruiting Swimming | ASM Scholarships
- How to Swim Faster Butterfly | MySwimPro
- The burden of weight | Artistic swimmer Debbie Soh | Toughest Part of Sport