Lifeguards at Mbotyi, Msikaba and Mkhambathi beaches near Lusikisiki in the Eastern Cape have not been paid.
The guards say they’ve not been paid for four months.
The sector came under the spotlight in December when lifeguards at Coffee Bay embarked on a strike – which resulted in the death of one swimmer.
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett
- Romanchuk And The Karate Chop | Effortless Swimming
- Swim with Seals
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming