The timing of the freestyle stroke is important. It will largely depend on what speed and distance the swimmer or triathlete is racing.
In the end, there is no one technically perfect stroke to suit all swimmers and triathletes.
It’s a matter of finding what works best for you as an individual and consistently practicing it in training at or near competition speeds.
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs