Northwest Arkansas is home to an elite and inclusive swim school. Working with everyone from crawling babies and young children to peak athletes looking to broaden their workout routines and those adults that have no swimming experience, the Joys of Swimming is sure you’ll be happy working with them. The Joys of Swimming is focused on providing “learn to swim services” with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – they will do everything they can to exceed your expectations.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile