In preparation for Tokyo 2020, The Australian Paralympic Swim Team took a deep dive into their values and team culture to create their anthem “First Ones Home”. Working with each other over the two days to negotiate lyrics, learn dance moves and create scenes for their video clip, the team go to know each other – and themselves – on a whole new level.
It was such a privilege for the MusoMagic team to work with such a wonderful and inspirational group of athletes and their coaches, and an honour to work with Swimming Australia once again to help unite and invigorate their athletes.
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett
- Romanchuk And The Karate Chop | Effortless Swimming
- Swim with Seals
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming
- Meet Elena Krawzow, German swimming star and first Paralympic athlete on Playboy cover *EXPLICIT*
- Ullswater – 6-hour English Channel Qualifying Swim 2020
- Swimming in Waves | Open Water Wild Swimming in Scotland