Around 60 swimmers of all ages took to the water off Eden Rock Sunday afternoon to support the conservation of the popular George Town dive and snorkel site.
Led by organizer Rory Joe McDonough those who participated in the Eden Rock Solidarity Swim swam roughly 150 meters from the shoreline and back to show their love for the spot.
- Thanksgiving Training | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Sports For Change – A story by Farida Osman
- My Thoughts On The ISL Season 2 | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Fast Swimming Technique – The Kick For a Faster Breastroke | The Race Club
- Justin Bieber’s Dangerous Swim in Cold, Cold Water
- The Get Out Swim | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Coronavirus: Concerns for missed swimming lessons during lockdown | 9 News Australia
- FSU student potentially paralyzed after Naples swimming accident