A major new report shows that owing to climate change, the world’s oceans continued to get warmer last year, making them the hottest they’ve ever been, and they’re still heating up. An international team of experts has examined data compiled by a Chinese institute to work out changes in ocean temperatures over decades. Researchers say this global warming of our oceans is already having a major impact on marine life, and on the severity of storms, cyclones and hurricanes.
- Is It Safe To Swim During The COVID-19 Pandemic? | ET NOW Exclusive
- MD Native Breaks Record for Swimming the Backstroke on the English Channel
- 5 Common Stroke Mistakes That Cause Shoulder Pain | Instant Fix?
- Swimming lessons are back at One Leisure this September
- Safety measures let Butte’s outdoor swimming pool stay open amid coronavirus
- How Hard is the English Channel Swim? Marathon Swimmer Catherine Breed | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Thinking About Open Water Swimming? Here’s Some Advice for Starting Out
- Michael Phelps: It’s OK not to feel OK during a pandemic