In another Secret Portrait Challenge Gavin Hoey get’s thrown in at the deep end with an mystery underwater shoot using a mermaid tank.
As this is a secret photography challenge and with no prior knowledge of the location or subject, Gavin starts by solving the most important question on any shoot, how do I light the scene? Luckily he gets to work with a highly experienced underwater model who takes care of the modelling and came with a selection of dresses, floaty fabric and even a mermaid costume.
- This Great White Shark Stunned All Shark Experts By Jumping 15 Feet Above Water
- Man rescued after attempting mile-long swim off Dauphin Island
- Jacob’s Well Swimming Hole in Texas | MicBergsma
- UC Santa Barbara swimmer to go 10 miles in ocean waters for COVID relief
- 71km. 13 Lakes. 3 Days | Lake District Ultra Swimming Challenge With George Taplin [Podcast] | Propulsion Swimming
- How hard is it to swim the English Channel? | Rugby player’s incredible attempt
- My $1,000,000 Training Pool | Cody Miller Vlogs
- 22 migrants crammed onto a dinghy spotted stranded in the English Channel | SWNS