Joe Thomas was a former Cleveland Browns offensive lineman who retired from the NFL because he was plagued with serious football injuries. His desire to stay in shape and launch the next phase of this career drove him into the swimming pool. He started swimming laps on a regular basis where this low impact sport with high-intensity workouts helped him transform and sculpt his body. He is now in top shape for this TV career on the NFL Network.
Joe enjoys swimming so much that he became a U.S. Masters Swimming member! Proof that swimming can really change everything for the better.
- North Korean Defector Undetected for Hours After Swimming to South
- How Swimmer Mallory Weggemann Turned Tragedy Into Paralympic Gold | People
- How To Use Your Shoulders Properly In Breaststroke | SwimVice
- Virtual Swim Meets Present New Challenges and Opportunities
- SWIM-Pocalypse Training 2021 | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Champion Swimmer Recovers From Head-on Crash
- FINA World Swimming Championship (25m) – New dates confirmed
- Challenging A German Beast To A Push-Up Challenge Across Continents | Swimmer Strength