Wild swimming and Trail running in Yorkshire with Rory Southworth.
Swim, Run, Repeat.
Part 1 – Yorkshire
Part 2 – The Lake District
Part 3 – Lancashire
We start early morning at Gadding’s Dam – a strange tiny beach in the middle of the moors, with sand that’s been ground down from the gritstone laid there.
From Gadding’s Dam you can run (or drive) over to Hebden Bridge to explore the quiet yet epic trails that wind through the woods. Rory explains why this beautiful and unappreciated place is one of his favourite trail running places in the UK, and how the running differs from places like the Lake District.
Tempted to go trail running or wild swimming now?
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets
- Video shows huge alligator swimming in storm surge after Hurricane Sally hit
- Ryan Lochte’s first individual Olympic gold medal goes missing
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett