Police in western Pennsylvania found truckloads of marijuana growing in an unlikely location.
Officers raided a home in Beaver County on Friday, finding a huge crop of plants inside what used to be a swimming pool.
Then, it all went up in smoke.
Police took the $100,000 worth of plants and burned them.
“It’s the first time for us. Usually in a rural area they put it in amongst the cornfields,” said Chief Rudy Harkins.
- ISL Training Camp // Turkey 2020 // Michael Andrew Vlogs
- The Difference Between a Good vs Great Swimmer With Kaitlin Sandeno
- Inside with Brett Hawke: James Guy
- How a 3-year-old Dubai boy trapped in a swimming pool was rescued
- Nevada’s Ben Hines rules the pool
- Swimmer found unresponsive, pronounced dead at Magic Island
- ‘Coach Rich’ vows to rebuild aquatic center after Hurricane Sally destroyed it
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets