The International Swimming League is a global professional swimming competition launching in 2019 with teams in both Europe (Italy-based Aqua Centurions, France-based Energy Standard, Hungary-based Iron, and London Roar) and the United States (Cali Condors, DC Trident, LA Current, NY Breakers). The inaugural season will include matches in Indianapolis IN, Naples ITA, Lewisville TX, Budapest HUN, College Park MD, London GBR, and the championship finale at the 12,000-seat Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, NV.
The ISL aims to create groundbreaking projects, in both form and content, exploring the full potential of competitive swimming while securing sustainable commercial growth in the sport.
For more information head to www.isl.global
- Swimmer found unresponsive, pronounced dead at Magic Island
- ‘Coach Rich’ vows to rebuild aquatic center after Hurricane Sally destroyed it
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets
- Video shows huge alligator swimming in storm surge after Hurricane Sally hit
- Ryan Lochte’s first individual Olympic gold medal goes missing
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change