Bringing state-of-the-art technology to increase aquatic safety, Los Angeles County Department of Parks and Recreation, working in unison with Internal Services and IT Departments, implemented the AngelEye LifeGuard system at Jesse Owens Aquatic Center. The installation of an advanced analytic system designed to detect swimmers in distress, alert lifeguards, and coordinate the swift action of first responders is a testament to the power of technology being used to increase public safety. The strategic use of AngelEye increased the vigilance of the County’s highly-trained lifeguard staff and reduced the amount of time needed to respond to potential incidents. Take a look at how one of the largest counties in the US has integrated AngelEye Technologies.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack