Having won 13 SEA Games, 3 Asian Games medals from 2011 to 2017, Danny Yeo is a swimmer synonymous with fierce determination and a great comeback. He has trained and competed at the highest levels of elite swimming in Singapore, South East Asia and Asia.
For someone who started relatively late in the game, he has accomplished a great deal. He has missed some critical milestones including the opportunity to qualify for the 2016 Rio Olympics due to a bout with dengue. But it never stopped him from making the all-important comeback.
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett
- Romanchuk And The Karate Chop | Effortless Swimming
- Swim with Seals
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming