Having won 13 SEA Games, 3 Asian Games medals from 2011 to 2017, Danny Yeo is a swimmer synonymous with fierce determination and a great comeback. He has trained and competed at the highest levels of elite swimming in Singapore, South East Asia and Asia.
For someone who started relatively late in the game, he has accomplished a great deal. He has missed some critical milestones including the opportunity to qualify for the 2016 Rio Olympics due to a bout with dengue. But it never stopped him from making the all-important comeback.
- The greatest swimming comeback of all time? | Throwback Thursday
- Swimming lessons in the APY Lands | 7NEWS
- Annual Swimming and Diving Meet Impacts Terre Haute Tourism
- Beloved Missing Swim Coach Found Dead
- What Is Ice Swimming? | MySwimPro
- Speaking Truth to Power | The Social Kick
- Addressing the Dropout in Swimming | Can We Stop Teens From Leaving the Sport? | Propulsion Swimming
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength