Paul Frost, the son of former Australia national team coach Doug Frost, has been named by Australian media as the man arrested and subsequently charged today in Sydney for allegedly grooming and sexually assaulting two boys while working at his father’s swimming school.
Police confirmed that a man was helping police with their enquiries after being escorted from a Sylvania home in the early hours of the morning in Sydney. Paul Frost was then charged with child sexual assault, according to reports in Australia.
The arrest – followed by an ABC television camera crew – followed allegations from two men that they were abused by the 44-year-old as children, between 1997 and 2003, while members of the Doug Frost Swim School squad team in Padstow, southwest Sydney.
- This Great White Shark Stunned All Shark Experts By Jumping 15 Feet Above Water
- Man rescued after attempting mile-long swim off Dauphin Island
- Jacob’s Well Swimming Hole in Texas | MicBergsma
- UC Santa Barbara swimmer to go 10 miles in ocean waters for COVID relief
- 71km. 13 Lakes. 3 Days | Lake District Ultra Swimming Challenge With George Taplin [Podcast] | Propulsion Swimming
- How hard is it to swim the English Channel? | Rugby player’s incredible attempt
- My $1,000,000 Training Pool | Cody Miller Vlogs
- 22 migrants crammed onto a dinghy spotted stranded in the English Channel | SWNS