Cody Miller is known for being incredibly successful in and out of the water. Known for Olympic medals, his bubbly personality, and his YouTube presence. But one thing that cody doesn’t show us in his videos is what is going through his mind during a workout. Why does he actually swim?
The Phlex EDGE empowers Cody to let his mind go, train as hard as he can push himself, and empower him so that he know that data will be there right after practice.
You can buy your own Phlex EDGE today www.phlexswim.com
- Farmington uses dogs, families as cardboard cutout fans for swim meets
- Video shows huge alligator swimming in storm surge after Hurricane Sally hit
- Ryan Lochte’s first individual Olympic gold medal goes missing
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett